Room available this month in 3-bedroom Recoleta apt

Status
Not open for further replies.

hepdoll

Registered
Hey All,

One of our roommates is moving out and we are looking for someone to take her place. The apartment is 3 bedrooms, 1.5 bathrooms and is located on Las Heras and Billinghurst. The location is great, with lots of cafes, restaurants and stores nearby and within two blocks of Parque Las Heras. Loads of busses go down our street so you can get anywhere in the city simply by stepping out your front door. Though the apartment is located on a busy street, inside the apartment is completely silent and peaceful.

The apartment has a big kitchen, a living room and dining room, 1 full bathroom and 1 half bathroom, a washing machine (BIG plus), TV w/ cable, and Wi-Fi. The apartment has tall ceilings and all of the bedrooms have ceiling fans. The room for rent is small (hence the great price- $330/month plus a little extra for bills) with a single bed, closet, and bookshelf. You would be sharing the apartment with two girls from the US. (One works full-time, the other works from home.) We are looking for someone who is responsible, easy going, neat, a non-smoker and preferably has plans to be here for more than a couple of months.

The room will be available April 22, though the move-in date can be flexible if necessary. Please send us a PM if interested.

Hi!

I have recently moved to BA from San Francisco and have been searching for a room to rent around that price. I am currently working on learning the language and looking for work while I'm here. Originally, I was hoping to find a place with some spanish speakers (I need all of the help with my espanol) but your move in date and set up sounds perfect!! I am easy going, clean, and very considerate:) I would love to checkout the place. Let me know if you're interested and we'll work something out!!

Thanks,

Shannan

Hey everyone - I just wanted to mention that this room is still available! (We had a plan fall through.) It's available immediately, so if you're looking for a comfortable, relaxed, home-y place to live with a couple of nice roommates, please send me a PM. We look forward to hearing from you! :)

Hi! Your place sounds great! Is there any chance a double bed could fit in the room? We're an English couple who have just arrived here in BA and looking for somewhere to live. We'll be here for at least a year. Let me know either way. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back