Room for rent in a shared apartment.Feb 2011

cricri58

Registered
Room for rent in a shared apartment. Available from Feb 2011/ flexible. Minimum stay: 3 months. Flat: 70 m2 very sunny flat 10th floor (last floor),contrafrente (very quiet, no noise from the busses) Air Cond in the lounge.
Upscale Barrio Norte area, security 24h, night watcher, one block from Subway Pueyrredon (Avenida Santa Fe # Av Pueyrredon) To independent, quiet, responsible, non-smoking person. Wi Fi area. No agencies- Direct expat owner. Please send a PM.

Well, as competition is stiff, I have decided NOT to impose the 3-month minimum stay ..you are welcome to contact me for any period so that we can discuss
Chris, Expat owner

Hello,
I am looking to move to BA for 8 months beginning in mid February. I am a TEFL certified female with a bachelors in international studies. Is this room still available? What is the price of rent per month and does it include utilities? Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

Best,
Rachel

Hey Chris,

I've been living in BsAs for two months now but am looking for a new place to live. I'm looking to rent for at least three month and want to stay in the Recoleta area to be close to work. Same questions as Rachel, What is the rent/month and what's included in the rent? Is there heater and/or air con in the bed room you are renting?

Thanks,
Cory

@ Cory,
Sorry, there is just a powerful A/C in the lounge, not in the rrom (there is big fan)
As for the rent, please send me a PM !
Regards,
Chris

Back