Room for rent in Belgrano apartment $300/month

alliejoel

Registered
Hello. I have been living in South America for 2 years and am going back to the US for an extended and possibly permanent stay. I am renting a room in a great apartment in one of the best parts of Belgrano... only 3 blocks from the Jose Hernandez D-line station.

The lease on the apartment belongs to my roommate and I am only renting a room. It is a nice sized (for BA) 2 bedroom 1 bath apartment on the 9th floor in a secure building with a 24 hour doorman. The apartment is nicely furnished and has laundry, good light, decent views, and is very quiet and peaceful.

My roommate is 35 years old, porteño, professional, and gay. He leaves at 8am and does not come home until 8pm M-F so I always have the place to myself during the week. He is also a smoker... and is very tidy, so you should be okay with that.. (and also be tidy.) Very cool guy.. and VERY easy to get along with... buena onda.

Ideally, I would like to connect with someone that wants to stay for a minimum of 6 months (possibly longer or perm.) I will not know my plans exactly until I get home and assess things there. (mom is having some health issues.)

I am also selling my new bed (2 plazas) and wifi router. If you need those things, we can work something out. Rent is 300 US/month and includes expenses. Available July 1st or sooner. (flexible)

If this sounds good to you.. you can contact me directly by email.

[email protected]

Thanks!!
Allie

link to photo http://bit.ly/belgranoapartment

Back