Rosario shooting

Where is all the crime happening? Seems safe here to me.

Where is all the crime happening? Seems safe here to me.

Crime is completely random and can happen anywhere at any time . Rosario is Argentinas most dangerous city this is a fact .

Unlike BA, I've never been robbed in Rosario. I walk around with my cellphone out. My elderly mother from the US walked around safely on her own (also with her phone out). Never seen any crime. Feel very safe. It is just ugly as hell and very provincial. I miss Buenos Aires.

Unlike BA, I've never been robbed in Rosario. I walk around with my cellphone out. My elderly mother from the US walked around safely on her own (also with her phone out). Never seen any crime. Feel very safe. It is just ugly as hell and very provincial. I miss Buenos Aires.

With the same population, Rosario has 4 times more murders than Córdoba.

Everybody told me that San Jose de Costa Rica was very safe then (about ten years ago) I got mugged, knocked unconscious and robbed by three hoodlums near the main plaza. Police told me they usually kill the victim but in my case they didn't have enough time. People came running out of a bar when they heard me scream. So much for the peaceful little country with no army. And a USA friend married to a Costa Rican who has lived there for decades told me that it is now very dangerous in the CR capital.

Everybody told me that San Jose de Costa Rica was very safe then (about ten years ago) I got mugged, knocked unconscious and robbed by three hoodlums near the main plaza. Police told me they usually kill the victim but in my case they didn't have enough time. People came running out of a bar when they heard me scream. So much for the peaceful little country with no army. And a USA friend married to a Costa Rican who has lived there for decades told me that it is now very dangerous in the CR capital.
I've heard the same about San Jose dating back quite a few years. Pretty dodgy.

Back