Rugby Fans - Best Place In Ba To Watch The 6 Nations?

Haha, now now Giles. You lads have a few shady operators in there too. I don't think Messrs Lawes and Hartley would be in the running for any popularity contests.

Not having a top centre like Manu Tuilagi available will make a difference

What's wrong with pushing the line to the limit - that's what I saw at the beginning of December! :D

I watched every single autumn test, yet missed the Kiwi-slaying by England. [Unhappy, rather frustrated face]

I usually watch the Six Nations in Sugar, through loyalty really. Recently the quality of the broadcasts there has frayed, I put it to the fact that the Autumn tests shown there were streamed from the internet, and the barstaff are pretty poor at working the interweb. The Six Nations on the other hand will be shown on ESPN on Direct TV, so the quality of the broadcast will be much better.

Young Manu has a lot to achieve before we start calling him a top centre, at least on the international stage. He'll need a grand slam and a few heineken cup wins under that belt of his.

Sure, nobody rates that league you have going over there that much.

Let's hope my Welsh brethren actually turn up this season.
It's bad enough watching them with my head in my hands.

Young Manu has a lot to achieve before we start calling him a top centre, at least on the international stage. He'll need a grand slam and a few heineken cup wins under that belt of his.

Sure, nobody rates that league you have going over there that much.

Young Manu was busy enough in beating the Kiwi defensive line and popping over. Jonathan Davis has him in the British and Welsh Lions Team to go to Oz. But my Irish friend you are right I should be careful using the term "top centre" in the land of the world's top centre Felipe Contepomi. But can anyone think of any others :lol:

"keep it simple, keep it effective, build the pressure, go wider, harder and faster" was what they did.

http://www.nzherald....jectid=10851411

Worked that time. Cant see it working everytime for England they havnt consistency yet

Irish match will be a big one and I have both Irish and Welsh ancestry so call me neutral but Wales are vastly talented if the boy Roberts can get his act together and the injury problems for the forwards can be overcome. Ah yes there you go I can name another Top Centre !! ;)

Young Manu was busy enough in beating the Kiwi defensive line and popping over. Jonathan Davis has him in the British and Welsh Lions Team to go to Oz. But my Irish friend you are right I should be careful using the term "top centre" in the land of the world's top centre Felipe Contepomi. But can anyone think of any others :lol:

"keep it simple, keep it effective, build the pressure, go wider, harder and faster" was what they did.

http://www.nzherald....jectid=10851411

Worked that time. Cant see it working everytime for England they havnt consistency yet

Irish match will be a big one and I have both Irish and Welsh ancestry so call me neutral but Wales are vastly talented if the boy Roberts can get his act together and the injury problems for the forwards can be overcome. Ah yes there you go I can name another Top Centre !! ;)

The forwards aren't the issue for Wales. Too many 'if's' on the way into the tournament. Let's see, I might be trying to convince myself.

They will either catch fire or disappear with a whimper.

England should win, too many questions marks over the Irish coach, Wales coming in off a horrendous streak, Scotland & Italy...god bless them, France will be hamstrung as ever by the Top 14 schedule and will conspire to hand it to the English.

I'll call it now....and will hope I'm proved wrong come the end of March.

England
France
Ireland
Wales
Italy
Scotland (sorry!)

The debate has been too civilized up til now

Lets get some decent comment from thos who know........

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/rugbyunion/international/england/9833531/Six-Nations-2013-England-are-too-arrogant-and-too-pretentious-says-former-Scotland-and-Lions-coach-Jim-Telfer.html

It's going to be more like:

England
Wales
Ireland
France
Italy
Scotland

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
E Expat Life 0
enriquetta Expat Life 0
B Culture 0
prettejohn Expat Life 1