Rugby World Cup 2015 - Pumas V Nz

datson2000

Registered
Not a huge rugby nut but World Cup is always fun and a good excuse for a few pints. It looks like the Puma's are playing New Zealand this Sunday at 12:45pm on ESPN (someone jump in and correct me if I have this local time wrong!).

Anyone interested in going? Suggestions for a place to watch it? I usually head down to the Gibralter but dont care where I watch it as long as the beer is cold. Would love to see the Puma's upset the worlds number #1! (sorry to any Kiwi's out there!)

I watched the Puma vs. All Blacks match this summer and I don't see a very different result happening Sunday. I won't be in BA until October, but would love to watch some Rugby World Cup games while I'm there. Please keep posting about it here. GO PUMAS

That's a must-see match that one!
The Pumas are inspired lately.

The Pumas put on an inspired performance and shook the All Blacks for the first 50 minutes or so.

Yeah I was hopeful for another shock result, but then NZ woke up and started playing.

The All Blacks don't exactly play other teams, they conduct clinics and invite the opposing team to learn how it's done.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
E Expat Life 0
Gringoboy Entertainment 12
N Entertainment 0
S Culture 3
Gringoboy Expat Life 26
Back