Rugby World Cup

To be irish and from Dublin :) All Ireland final GAA Dublin - Kerry was a cracking game :) come on the Dub!!!
not irish but feel very close (my girlfriend is and lived in Dublin for 3 years)

Being Welsh, so glad we put the bete noire of Samoa behind us :)

For now I think an Ireland-Wales QF is on for 8th Oct - Friday night at 2am. I will be very happy to get some pre match confidence (beer) and atmosphere (bar) if anyone is interested. Just hoping we can do Nambia because you never know with the boyos!

Wales-Ireland next weekend, a potential classic. Wales to win, but I would say that :)
Pumas-All Blacks, just too scary to call.
England-France, you never know what the French can pull out of the hat. So mercurial and brilliant at times.

Yop, Wales-Ireland should be a fantastic game.
England-France : indeed the Bleus can do wonders or ugly things... England favourite though.
NZ-Argentina : Argentina is able to beat the AB, vamos Argentina!

Both Northern Hemisphere games will be aired live in a French bar in the microcentro. Could be fun to gather there.

we were watching England v Scotland in bar Concorso in Recoleta and 10 mins before the end they changed channel..not a bright thing to do at that point!!!!!! lol,

If Argentina can find a way to get by New Zealand next Sunday, look for rugby to suddenly dominate the news. To say that Argentines are frontrunners is an understatement.

Ireland should just edge Wales out. I hope...

C'mon Ireland!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
E Expat Life 0
Gringoboy Entertainment 12
D Newcomers Forum 7
N Entertainment 0
S Culture 3
Back