Running with the gee-gees

elhombresinnombre

Registered
We went to Palermo Hippodrome yesterday to watch some races. Very interesting - probably more interesting if we had put some money on but the big attraction yesterday was that they were running "Chorifest 2024" on the grounds at the same time. Yum!

Now for the question: what were the four legged creatures which were running all over the place? No! I don't mean the horses: these were much smaller, dark and kept just far enough away from the public areas to be identifiable - by us, at any rate.

Any ideas?

We went to Palermo Hippodrome yesterday to watch some races. Very interesting - probably more interesting if we had put some money on but the big attraction yesterday was that they were running "Chorifest 2024" on the grounds at the same time. Yum!

Now for the question: what were the four legged creatures which were running all over the place? No! I don't mean the horses: these were much smaller, dark and kept just far enough away from the public areas to be identifiable - by us, at any rate.

Any ideas?
I believe they're called neutrias.

Yes! Thank you both. Copyus/Nutrias fit the biil. What's more if you search on that name Los Lagos de Palermo come up in the results so I think we have a match!

Back