salaries in BA...ideas?

amat

Registered
HI,
Does anybody know where I can get an idea of average salaries in Baires? I"m asking because the company I work for wants to open an office there and I'm trying to put together a report on expected salaries.
Positions would be:
Project managers (probably 1-2 years experience) for software translation projects;
IT manager for usual IT maintenance work
receptionist
book keeper
sales (most likely would want an expat since they would be calling in to the US. they would need only minimal experience)
And maybe some desktop publishers to do layout work. All employees would need to have a farily good level of English, as the company would operate in English mostly. We'd look for people earlier in their career, maybe in their 20's or early 30's.
Any help would be greatly appreciated! I've tried looking at a couple job boards, but can't find anything..
Thanks!

Contact the US Embassy in Buenos Aires. Their trade division will give you everything you need to know, and more.

"amat" said:
HI,
Does anybody know where I can get an idea of average salaries in Baires? I"m asking because the company I work for wants to open an office there and I'm trying to put together a report on expected salaries.
Positions would be:
Project managers (probably 1-2 years experience) for software translation projects;
Depends if you want foreigners or locals. Locals probally around 3000-3500 peso
IT manager for usual IT maintenance work 2000-2500 peso
receptionist 1500-1800 peso
book keeper Depends on experience, bookkeeper without experience and degree about 2000-2500
sales (most likely would want an expat since they would be calling in to the US. they would need only minimal experience) 2000 peso
And maybe some desktop publishers to do layout work. All employees would need to have a farily good level of English, as the company would operate in English mostly. We'd look for people earlier in their career, maybe in their 20's or early 30's.
2500 peso
Any help would be greatly appreciated! I've tried looking at a couple job boards, but can't find anything..
Thanks!
Any idea what a contador publico, around 30 with 5 years experience at Deloitte, etc will probally make?

Back