Sale: Mattress from the States

duffdouglas

Registered
Hey everyone - quick sale. 350 pesos. Anyone wanting a US mattress. Used for 3 years.

Simmons Beauty Rest World Class Full Size Bed Mattress 54" x 75"

Have a car and can deliver if needed (maybe for a couple extra pesos).

Since when is a 75"matress full size???? God I am so sick of sleeping diagonally or curling my legs. If anybody can tell me why queen and king size matresses are different sizes here than in the rest of the world, well an alfajor para vos.

We are all midgets! who cares about naming correctly all the extra space?

PhilipDT I feel your pain. fyi: even here in the states , a long mattress has become harder to find...its considered "special" ...have you gone to the Walmart there and see if they have long mattresses ? I know they do on line .

PhilipDT said:
Since when is a 75"matress full size???? God I am so sick of sleeping diagonally or curling my legs. If anybody can tell me why queen and king size matresses are different sizes here than in the rest of the world, well an alfajor para vos.

pretty much since always I think. The above measurements are for a full sized mattress in the US (full being smaller than queen)

As for the rest - I don't know. Queen & king sized mattresses in the US are 80 inches (203 cm) whereas here, only the kings are that long. Queen are 75" unfortunately.

Hi duffdouglas,

It could work for me do you have any pics?

I'd take that in a heartbeat.

Just moved to a new place and me 'n the missus are sharing a single. We were looking at prices for a mattress only hours ago.

Back