Salsa lessons?

EM

Registered
I know I in the country of tango, but I really want to take salsa lessons. Does anyone know where I could take lessons, preferably somewhere near Plaza de Mayo? Thanks, EM

When I first arrived in the city I went to a place called LA VIRUTA (tango?). Can't remember the address but it's on the internet if you do a search. Not close to downtown but I'd recommend it as they have Salsa lessons downstairs in a community center and there were about 300 people there. Different areas of the room for the different levels of dancer. Costs 6 pesos to get in and the lessons last until about 1 am and then everyone just dances the night away. Went until the wee hours of the morning and this was on a thursday.

EM said:
I know I in the country of tango, but I really want to take salsa lessons. Does anyone know where I could take lessons, preferably somewhere near Plaza de Mayo? Thanks, EM

Hi, my name is Constanza, I am a Colombian girl who teaches salsa on my free times of shcool, I teach with a Colombian style of salsa dance with a very good and fun and personal method, I go to the place you live. If you are interested, just write me at this mail [email protected]
regards

There is a salsa club on Corrientes, not far from Abasto Shopping. It's called Azucar. The decor might be a bit cheesy but the dancers are good. I believe that they also provide lessons.

Azucar in Belgrano, Cabildo 2040 (Juramento subte station). Every day at 7pm.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
LCP Food and Drink 17
K Newcomers Forum 4
S Expat Life 5
F Expat Life 2
L Expat Life 0
Back