san telmo beer tonight?

isaidc

Registered
Im an aussie who just arived last week. Im a travel writer by trade and was wondering if anybody was up for a quiet sunny beer in san telmo - im really stuggling to find good beer!

Try Bangalore in Palermo Hollywood or the Gibraltar in San Telmo for microbrewery beer both owned by the same people or Buller Brewing Company (it's a bar) in Recoleta.

Ahoy sir! Well, I know that the SAE people are having a bit a party tonight at 577 estados unidos, 8pm. It will cost you 25 pesos to get in, and the beer there will prob. be Quilmes only, but its just off San Telmo and there will prob. be lots of people willing to go somewhere from there! Now! (In exchange for that big of info), tell me about this travel-writing malarky...its something im interested in getting into myself. Are you here on assignment?

isaidc said:
Im an aussie who just arived last week. Im a travel writer by trade and was wondering if anybody was up for a quiet sunny beer in san telmo - im really stuggling to find good beer!

MMMMMMHHHHH BEEEEEER!!! I am from Germany and I think Quilmes is quite drinkable! The best thing I would like is sth like a "Biergarten"... sitting outside under trees with Mates and enjoy and ice-cold (Weiss-) Bier!!!

Back