santiago del Estero

BROOKLYN

Registered
planning on going there for 2night stay visiting family for the first time, any hotspots?? is that boring??

Check with www.ruta0.com and www.welcomeargentina.com.

The weather is dry and hot, specifically at this time of the year. I know about the termas de Rio Hondo. I heard that this city has a disco.

La Casa de la Provincia de Santiago del Estero, Tourism Office, will give you plenty of information, old style, a pile of photocopies and flyers, but good tips from the locals.

I have family living in Provincias, and when I go to visit them, they only want me to stay at their home, eat and chat as much as possible. It happens to many people I know. I dont find it boring, just a different style of life. I think they also have the institution called siesta (nap).

Approximately 7 hours. A are you going by bus?

I think that you´ll be fine for two days, don´t worry!! Is just that I always go there on my way to Salta and don´t like it particularly.

7HOURS! holy shit! from cordoba city to santiago del estero ciudad, im going by bus... how the ride up there?? how are the people in general?? they talk funny I hear

Roxana said:
I have family living in Provincias, and when I go to visit them, they only want me to stay at their home, eat and chat as much as possible. It happens to many people I know. I dont find it boring, just a different style of life.

I think they also have the institution called siesta (nap).

Do NOT knock the F***ing SIESTA!!!!

PS- Wake me up in the morning.

If you understand cordobés, you´ll have no problems with santiagueño...

Back