Sat. 5 April, 5Pm, Fun & Games - Cafe San Bernardo

I might not make this one, guys. It was an interesting morning and I'm tired of being wet.

But I did learn something. I was crossing 9 de Julio when it started to pour, about 10:30. Being inexperienced, I made the serious tactical error of getting stuck on one of those thin islands when the light changed. Then three buses went by and each one threw this waist-high wave of water on me. I had to laugh, it was undeniably comical, but I got back to my hotel looking like a drowned cat, going squelch-squish-squelch as I walked across the lobby.

Anyways, I might come and I might not, it depends on how ambitious I feel after lunch.

I might not make this one, guys. It was an interesting morning and I'm tired of being wet.

But I did learn something. I was crossing 9 de Julio when it started to pour, about 10:30. Being inexperienced, I made the serious tactical error of getting stuck on one of those thin islands when the light changed. Then three buses went by and each one threw this waist-high wave of water on me. I had to laugh, it was undeniably comical, but I got back to my hotel looking like a drowned cat, going squelch-squish-squelch as I walked across the lobby.

Anyways, I might come and I might not, it depends on how ambitious I feel after lunch.

But the rain has stopped now!!!

:D :D :D

And dinner at Sarkis with the group to finish off the night

Back