Search Engines That Use Low Cost Airlines [Eu]

My friend did something quite smart. She needs to fly to Sydney and the ticket from BsAs cost around $4,000 US. She checked the same flight but in an Australian travel webpage as if she were buying it from there and she discovered that the same ticket costs half as much.

http://www.theguardian.com/travel/2015/mar/16/ryanair-plans-to-offer-flights-between-europe-and-america

Ryanair are planning on dirt cheap flights from the usa to uk/europe.

Although that's not much help just now.

Oh and its Ryan air so expect to spend a fortune on extras like luggage and things. :lol:

Bravofly.com might be the best. They only seem to deal with budget airlines.

My friend did something quite smart. She needs to fly to Sydney and the ticket from BsAs cost around $4,000 US. She checked the same flight but in an Australian travel webpage as if she were buying it from there and she discovered that the same ticket costs half as much.

I tried to search on Alitalia, Iberia and Air Europe's website using a VPN service, if that is what you mean, but the prices are always the same, for me.

Maybe I should have come on a return ticket dated one year after my arrival, worst case scenario I would have paid a penalty to change the return date...

I tried to search on Alitalia, Iberia and Air Europe's website using a VPN service, if that is what you mean, but the prices are always the same, for me.

Maybe I should have come on a return ticket dated one year after my arrival, worst case scenario I would have paid a penalty to change the return date...

You have to call Alitalia, they are in the 80's. But when you call prices are better, the same with the service.
The ticket I bought from them was cheaper because they didn t add the 35% of the local tax :). I wonder If they use computers or not? who cares?

Back