Search: Stuff for a newborn

lexilein

Registered
Back in BA I am looking to buy some items for a upcoming newborn:
- stroller that comes with a car seat perhaps
- any clothings (will be a winter baby, so maybe something longer would be best)
Thanks!
Lexi

lexilein said:
Back in BA I am looking to buy some items for a upcoming newborn:
- stroller that comes with a car seat perhaps
- any clothings (will be a winter baby, so maybe something longer would be best)
Thanks!
Lexi

Hi Lexi
Congratulations on the future arrival. This previous thread has some good baby shop recommendations so if you go to Search baby stores you'll find a lot of useful info..
Argentineans love babies and have lots of stores but the irony is that many go to Miami to buy the baby stroller etc as its much cheaper. Clothes tend to be better quality abroad too...BUT if youre here you wont struggle to buy what you need from carseats to baby alarms, its all available.

Hi Lexi, When I had my little boy here I bought a brilliant Peg Perego pushchairs from Maternelle on Thames and Costa Rica in Palermo Soho. It comes compleete with car seat and moses basket aswell as Nappy Bag, changing mat etc. It was not cheap but has been brilliant to use and had everything you need for the first 3 or 4 years. Clothes wise. The choice and price is terrible here so I really recommend bringing as many with you as you can from abroad. The stuff you buy here falls apart after a few washes. I hope that helps. Good luck x

Thanks for the replies. Yes, a relative of mine will hit the Miami beaches and stores, but I was hoping to find some second hand stuff down here as well as the kids grow so fast and I am sure, people might have some stuff laying around ;-)

I did notice there is a new baby store on Suipacha between Juncal and Arenales. Actually not new, it just moved from around the corner. They seem to have lot of clothes and couldn't advise on what they don't have.

Cheers, RR

Back