Searching for Camp for Children

sandradee

Registered
Hi!. I'm searching for a camp near Buenos Aires that might be appropriate for my client's children (ages 9 & 12) to attend next January or February, 2011. The entire family will be taking Spanish lessons while in Panama, Costa Rica and Guatemala and then in Buenos Aires as well so they are hoping to make this camp experience a continuation of the Spanish language learning for their children and an opportunity for them to meet local children. Does anyone have any suggestions?
>
> Thanks so much!
> Best regards,
> Dee Hoffman
> President, Children's Concierge
>

Not sure if you mean overnight/boarding camp of which I know very little but Club de amigos on Libertador offers a really great experience for kids of your age I would say.

http://www.clubdeamigos.org.ar/General/default.asp

My own son is younger and goes to the club de policia federal as part of his old jardin. To be honest there are hundreds of options in every barrio, with no barrier to chosing except money and a check of references for safety record etc. Let us know which barrio you will be living in and that might help direct the answers to particular places near you.

Hi, Thank you very much for this information! I did mean day camp, not overnight camp. I am doing this search for a client family and i don't know yet in which barrio they will be staying. But I should have this information very soon, perhaps even this week! How old is your son? Has he enjoyed his experience at club de policia? I'll let you know where the family will be staying as soon as I receive this information. Thanks for your suggestions and advice! This is very helpful! Dee Hoffman

Back