Searching For Palermo Housing June6-Aug8 2013

forsber5

Registered
Greetings, Buenos Aires!

My name is Kyle and I am moving to Buenos Aires this summer (well, my summer) from June 6th to August 8th and I am searching for an inexpensive room/apartment/flat to rent for the time that I am staying in the city. I'm hoping to find a reasonably priced place to stay (within a college student's budget). I'm a quiet and respectful tenant and I am very handy to have around!

I am a university student and I will be in Buenos Aires to work as an intern for a local startup. I'm open to living with other students and people my age (21) as well.

If anyone has any great tips or knowledge of available places to stay in Palermo, please shoot me an email at [email protected].

Saludos,
Kyle F.

Hey there Kyle, apologies if this reply is too late but the length of your stay is perfect as I'm also spending the same amount of time in B.A.
I'm looking for an apartment as an 18 year old before I go back to Los Angeles for college. I'm not a student at UBA or anything but I'm also a very clean and respectful tenant who is looking to meet people in the college-age group. And I'm pretty sure our budgets match up too. If you're interested just message me back. Good luck man.

Back