Searching For Software Qa Position In Buenos Aires

sab15

Registered
Hi All,

I am planning on relocating to Buenos Aires around April of this year and am beginning my search for a software qa position. I have 11 years of experience in the financial sector. I've seen that many of you here on Baexpats are software professionals and was hoping that you could give me some advise, point me in the right direction, etc... Perhaps have work for me. I hold Argentine citizenship, so I can work there legally. I can also speak spanish at an advanced level (although not 100% fluently).

My personal email is [email protected] and I am attaching my resume to this post also.

Thanks so much in advance for any help.

Regards,

Steven

Hi Steven, i'd recommend you to use specialized pages for that kind of job, like universobit or computrabajo, where most companies publish their offers.

Hi Steven, i'd recommend you to use specialized pages for that kind of job, like universobit or computrabajo, where most companies publish their offers.

Thanks a lot Climber. That's quite helpful.

i would also recommend bumeran.com.ar - that's where I advertised positions. Good luck!

Thanks citygirl!!! I've also recently learned of empleosit.com.ar and zonajobs.com.ar.

Back