Seat Belts

blarrow

Registered
Hi guys,

Can anyone help me to understand the lack of seat belts here, both in private vehicles and many taxis? Is there a cultural reason for this, or regulatory loophole maybe?

Haven't been able to get comfortable with it yet and would love to understand why its like this.

Hi guys,

Can anyone help me to understand the lack of seat belts here, both in private vehicles and many taxis? Is there a cultural reason for this, or regulatory loophole maybe?

Haven't been able to get comfortable with it yet and would love to understand why its like this.

Why are there no window screens? Why are there no overflows on the bathroom sinks? ...and a dozen other questions of that nature.

Because Argentina.

So, can we help you to understand it? No, we can't. There is no understanding Argentina. It just is.

Can anyone help me to understand the lack of seat belts
Maybe they are broken or stuffed in between the seats. All new cars definitely arrive with seat belts

If you drive in the interior the police will give a multa (ticket) if someone is not buckled in the front seats Also if not using headlights. Most towns have police checks at entrance or exit of town where they flag you over if they noticed anything or a random license/ car registration check.

Back