Seeking Safe Areas with American or Italian Communities

Sadly I’ve never been to mainland Italy but the pizza I had on Favignana has never even been close to being matched.

NB: I’ve probably ordered 3 pizzas here in BA the last week. They’re good and tastier than I’d get in the UK but they aren’t better than I’ve had in Sicily - particularly Favignana

After checking with google for the location of Favignana, would it be mole like Sicilian pizza..?

This reminds me, once when I was in Southern Italy talking to somebody from Napoli and somebody from Rome and the three of us where trying to convince the others that our own local pizza was the best - of course, I was telling them that pizza in Argentina was the best of all LOL

This reminds me, once when I was in Southern Italy talking to somebody from Napoli and somebody from Rome and the three of us where trying to convince the others that our own local pizza was the best - of course, I was telling them that pizza in Argentina was the best of all LOL
Are you one of the Argentines who goes to Rome, opens up the phone book and exclaims: All these Italians have Argentine surnames!

Are you one of the Argentines who goes to Rome, opens up the phone book and exclaims: All these Italians have Argentine surnames!
I'm often there and nobody seems to use a phone book ;)

Back