Selling Electronics Fast

Chase5243

Registered
Hello. I'm been traveling through S. America for some time now. Recently my wallet was stolen. I need money as soon as possible. Is there any place like a pawn shop where I can sell a watch or an ipod. I've heard of mercadolibre but I need cash very quickly. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. Happy New Year

No pawn shops and the places who deal with that stuff will give you close to nothing. If desperate, try Libertad st. close to plaza Lavalle (Tribunales).
MercadoLibre and De Remate take too long.

Suggest try making a few more posts and then gain access to the classifieds here to post pics and see if you get lucky.
Do courchsurfers have Classifieds?

To Chase5243, Sorry to hear your current situation, why don't you list all your for sale items right here in the BAexpats forum
to see if anyone of these Bs As resident expats with kind Heart whom may help you out. Good Luck, in your ordeal. Can't you call home
and ask your Friends/Family to Xoom you some cash? I think much faster that way. Search this forum as to Xoom.com wire your money from abroad. My 22 cents.

WHAT IS THE BRAND AND MODEL OF THE WATCH?
AND THE ASKING PRICE IN USD?

Back