Selling gold and silver coins for apartment

If the person who bought coins over spot from Shane, above spot even, is so eager to buy, surely Shane wouldn't mind sharing where one could find this buyer, as he must desperately need more inventory if he is paying above spot and certainly wouldn't mind the extra business.

Locals convert their savings into USD, but many are starting to learn that there is USD inflation as well. Bitcoin is catching on in Argentina.
They are at the coin fair on Sunday at parque Rivadavia

However, every time I try and sell a gold eagle all I get is lowball offers, or, naw not interested. What am I doing wrong? Is there a place in Argentina where one can safely sell gold coins for over spot?

If you see my post at the beginning of this thread you will see that Argentina is among the WORST place to SELL Gold coins and probably the BEST place to BUY gold coins/bars. In the years when gold was blatantly undervalued I personally negotiated and purchased many, many Krugerrands, Eagles (pre and post 1933), Maple Leafs, Mexican Centenarios (market is flooded with these are they are the cheapest), and British Sovereigns, Half kilo Credit Suisse bars, etc. In the back rooms of Avenida Alvear and the Libertad gold district there is essentially an unlimited supply of these that can be purchased at or below spot, depending upon your negotiating skills, purchase quantity, etc.

Back