Sending fax overseas - Where can I have this done?

sergio

Registered
I have to send a fax to the US but even if I can find a locutorio (so few around!) I can't find one that will do it. I need one in the micro center, Tribunales, Retiro or Recoleta. Thanks.

I’ll ask the obvious question...why not a scan? Aren’t they as legal of a document as a fax these days?

Most copy shops can do this- I use one on Santa Fe near aguero, but any of the bigger ones will usually be able to do it. Nowadays, they will scan it and digitally fax it from a computer, but the recepient cant tell the difference. There are a bunch of big ones near univesidad palermo, on cordoba and bulnes or so. But there are no doubt places in the areas you mention. Look for a place with big format printers (1 meter wide) and large copy machines. there are also websites online that will take your digital image and fax it for you, for a fee. I have never used one, but there are several of these.

Avenida Pueyrredon, between Arenales and Santa Fe , Locutorio across from Clinica Franco Suiza.

Av Pueyrredón 1438 ?
Recoleta - Ciudad de Buenos Aires

A bit late, I know but, if you have an all-in-one printer you can use this as a fax machine. If the printer software pack doesn't include fax as part of the standard package (lots do), there are apps out there which will make it happen. You don't need a telephone line either: there are fax-sending apps too. Google is your friend.

Go into the business center of one of the nice, US-based hotels (Sheraton, etc). In English, ask them to fax it. Dress nice if possible. They'll assume you're staying there. They might even do it for free.

also you can send fax online after scanning the document

Back