Sending Important Original Documents Back To Usa

kokodance

Registered
Hey there peeps. All new to this group and looking forward to digging in but for now I need recommendations on the safest way to send important papers back to New York. The postal service here is no USPS and I really don't trust sending these originals through them. How would you send stuff back?

Koko

That's definitely cheaper than Fedex. Before December, Fedex was around 550 pesos, but last time I went it was like 800.

Same go for reverse? We need documents (mail) forwarded from Washington to BsAs every couple of weeks and also don't trust just mail. Anybody here had good experiences with DHL vs. FedEx? What about UPS?

I would use Correo Argentino. I sent my tax returns through UPS and they arrived very promptly, although it was very expensive.

I do occasional ebay. I use Correo Argentino all the time. You have to ask for "Certificado". It comes with a bar code number that you can follow on line.
It has a Track & Trace number. They have two "Certificado". Regular & Express which gets there a little faster but you have to pay a little more.
http://www.correoargentino.com.ar/

Back