Sending Money From Russian Bank Account....

Farenheit

Registered
Does anyone know of a site like exchange4free, xoom, azimo, etc that works favourably for sending money to argentina from a russian bank account?
Thanks!

Does anyone know of a site like exchange4free, xoom, azimo, etc that works favourably for sending money to argentina from a russian bank account?
Thanks!

Certainly there are lots of Russian websites that would be delighted to help you.

I haven't heard of many services that let people send funds from ol' Rossiya, especially after
the US/EU sanctions.

If it was a si o si situation I'd do what a lot of Russians do, buy BTC with RUB then sell the BTC
here in Argentina for Pesos at the "BTC Blue" rate (the only BTC rate). That's the only way I
can think of getting anything better than the blue rate. Or going to Uruguay to get dollars.

A major bitcoin exchange, btc-e.com, is headquartered in Bulgaria. It is run by Russian speakers. The ruble is one of the currencies accepted. So that is one option for you -- open an account at btc-e.com and wire rubles to your account and buy btc. Once you have the btc you can sell it in BA for pesos. I have sold bitcoin in Argentina myself.

Sending money from Russia?
Is the "wanted person" emigrating to Argentina soon ? Thought he just renew his asylum for another year.!

Back