Sexist hiring BA style.

fred mertz

Registered
There is an ad in th BA Herald, placed by a "Bilingual School in the Northern Area of BA" requesting 'male teachers of English" (How about English teachers??) Women need not apply! A VERY qualified woman will not be considered, but a sexy man......

male schools in BA hire female teachers in fact there are usually MORE female teachers than male teachers at local boys schools. The teaching profession is dominated by women. Few men can afford to support a family on a teacher's salary. Also the profession is low status in Argentina. It may be that the school wants to have SOME male representation on the faculty. As I said, women are already the majority.

Honestly, I'll take this over having to deal with all the pretty girls who work in customer service here who don't have a CLUE about how to do their job.

There is sexist hiring here. Basically, the bigger the boobs, the more likely that woman will get a job.

This job listing is mild compared to how sexist hiring really is here.

va2ba said:
Honestly, I'll take this over having to deal with all the pretty girls who work in customer service here who don't have a CLUE about how to do their job.

There is sexist hiring here. Basically, the bigger the boobs, the more likely that woman will get a job.

This job listing is mild compared to how sexist hiring really is here.

Do you hire ? :p

It's perfectly legal also to specify not only the gender that you're looking for, but an age and weight range too! Also, CVs include photos here.

Back