Shipping A Container From The Us

Kellyhallett7

Registered
Has anyone done it? Advice? Looking to bring a car and our whole houses content.
Thank you!

Has anyone done it? Advice? Looking to bring a car and our whole houses content.
Thank you!

Go to the advance search by clicking on the sprocket next to the magnifying glass

Enter the words shipping and container in the find words box.

Search in titles only and display the results as a topic list..

You can also search google with the phrase "moving household goods to Argentina."

Nikad recommends [background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Dinamo [/background][background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]International Movers[/background]

May I ask from which city?

Miami to Salta, however we have arrangements from BA to salta. We plan to bring a minivan and all of our other stuff.

Thanks for the info! I will also look through previous posts.

Miami to Salta, however we have arrangements from BA to salta. We plan to bring a minivan and all of our other stuff.

Thanks for the info! I will also look through previous posts.

I don't have a contact in Miami but I suggest that you ask at the Argentine Consulate in Miami. They always know somebody they may be able to "unofficially" recommend.

I am currently in the immigration process. ill be reading up on this as well. I do have a friend that opted not to do the move because it was confusing and not worth the money. I have another friend who did do the move, but even with a new car that met the requirements to import it, it was so much taxes that it wasn't worth bringing the car.

We found the whole process of shipping our goods door to door from the UK completely hassle free. This was mostly due to choosing a reputable company in the first place. One which is long established and has a track record of shipping to all corners of the globe including S America. I did my homework before deciding on the company and wasn't swayed by price alone. In the end it wasn't cheap but was worth every penny as they had a great contact in Buenos Aires.....Argenmove if I remember correctly.

I can contact you with a dear friend of mine that owns an intl moving company and has worked with many expats already, including some from this forum. He is honest and knowledgeable. PM me if you want.

Back