Shipping Container Recommendations.

devinthekain

Registered
Hey there

My family and I are moving to Buenos Aires this year and would love some recommendations for trustworthy shipping container companies. I've also read that we must make sure that they have a good relationship with Argentinian Customs/Aduana?

My wife is an Argentinian citizen and will be returning for a professorship at UVA.

Any other advice on getting our ducks in a row would be appreciated as well.

Thanks so much!

The only tip I can give you is to pay for a door to door package rather than a collect at port service. It makes the whole customs clearance process much smoother and quicker. That's what we were seriously advised to do when we moved from the UK and it all went without a hitch.

Hey there

My family and I are moving to Buenos Aires this year and would love some recommendations for trustworthy shipping container companies. I've also read that we must make sure that they have a good relationship with Argentinian Customs/Aduana?

My wife is an Argentinian citizen and will be returning for a professorship at UVA.

Any other advice on getting our ducks in a row would be appreciated as well.

Thanks so much!
I can refer you to a dear friend that owns an intl moving company. He has worked with several expats from this forum, etc in case you want references. Feel free to PM.

If you're moving specifically from the New York/New Jersey area, I may have a shipment company to recommend.

Back