Shipping Fbi Report From Us To Capital

I must say, I often have cards shipped to me via DHL/USABox and I've never had them held up. In fact, I got a package last week with 4 different cards (2 debit and 2 credit) among a lot of miscellaneous envelopes and I just sent another one to myself yesterday which I'm betting will arrive tomorrow to my doorstep as usual. Maybe FedEx for some reason has problems that DHL doesn't? DHL is a Dutch company after all, and FedEx being from the evil US, maybe that's why. Heh.

The only time I've ever had problems with sending things via DHL to me here was when I had something that wasn't papers, which I learned years ago, even before all the additional recent import restrictions, not to send. The only time I was surprised was when I sent a couple of books from Amazon direct to me here. According to international law (as I understand it) books for personal use are not taxable via import duties, but customs held mine up and indeed wanted an arm and a leg for me to claim it - $60 USD with FedEx just to allow me to get into customs (broker's fees) and whatever duty I would have had to pay on top of that, so I let my $40 USD books sit there and never went to claim them. This was about 4 years ago or so and I understand that Argentine customs since then has corrected that problem with personal books, though I never tried to send books to myself again.
Mine was via TNT - pure extortion..

Back