Shisha , Hookah , Nargile Buenos Aires

naty

Registered
Does anyone know where to go and smoke ? There use to be a place in Palermo but it closed down

Help

Does anyone know where to go and smoke ? There use to be a place in Palermo but it closed down

Help

In Las Canitas on the corner of Arce and Ortega y Gasset there is a restaurant that has shisha etc.

There are a couple of restaurants but no true hookah lounges. I am assuming this is because they do not allow smoking indoors.

I smoked at:

Habibi: in San Telmo, they only have small table top hookahs and only two outdoor tables that will hold 3 people max. They did have a few flavors of shisha.

Al Rayon in Palermo. Very small place has about four tables outside, good sized hookah, but no choice in shisha flavor. You get what you get. But good food and great coffee.

I got fed up and just went out and bought my own pipe.

Cool thanks , and the flavours where do u buy ?

There aren't many choices to be honest. Also look on the package if it is actual tobacco. I got a few fruit ones and was excited to smoke them and they tasted horrific. Turns out they were herbal blends. They tasted like I was smoking cleaning supplies.

Go to Bond Street, and ask any of the stores there that have hookahs in them if they sell the tobacco. some packages are Al Fakher so you know you can trust those flavors, but the other ones are mostly gross herbals. Also most of the places have mint or a mint blend... I did find a cappuccino one though in Bond Street that was pretty decent

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Expat Life 14
R Expat Life 10
J Expat Life 2
Back