Shisha Lounges

mujoe

Registered
I have some friends coming from the Middle East next week and they would like to smoke shisha while vacationing here. I've been trying to google shisha lounges in Buenos Aires but all I got was Hookah Lounge which seems to have been closed down.
Does anyone know any other place that offers water pipes?

Try guiaoleo.com.ar and search for associated cuisines. Some bars that serve food tend to show.

They list restaurants showing waterpipes in the background, but you may need to research a little further (maybe check their websites, if they have one).

On Arce and Ortega y Gasset there is an Arab place that does it -- open during day on weekends, during the week not sure if it's just in the evening.

The place on Arce is Al Zain; the food is also spectacular!!! Different style from the other places in town, but we always get the "picada chica" (comes with 3 diff dips + tabouleh + pita) then we get the falafel al plato and we make falafel sandwiches with all those dips. MMMMM love that place

Thank you all for your valuable recommendations! I'll go check some of here places out tomorrow, just to see what they look like.

Thank you all for your valuable recommendations! I'll go check some of here places out tomorrow, just to see what they look like.
Remember that on Sundays and Mondays, lots of local restaurants are closed.

If you smoke the stuff several times a month it might be worth investing in a hookah. There is a Syrian shop on Scalabrini Ortiz and Cabrera that sells everything you would need, and the prices are reasonable. I split the cost for the merchandise with a friend it came to $600 pesos for everything, $300 each. You may not fire up the pipe often but it is nice to have on hand for the occasional friendly gathering :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
N Expat Life 5
Back