Short Term Opportunity For Us Attorneys!

La Marlina

Registered
I'm looking for US attorneys (preference to those licensed in NY, but open to other jurisdictions) to do some quick contract work over the next two weeks. The work is answering questions submitted by law students to our firm, which helps them prepare for the for the NY bar exam at the end of the month.

I'll provide you with the materials you need to answer the questions. The work is done from home, pays in USD.

If you are interested, please send an email with your resume / CV to my personal email address - [email protected]

I will respond back to you from my work address with the information you will need to get started.

I'm looking for US attorneys (preference to those licensed in NY, but open to other jurisdictions) to do some quick contract work over the next two weeks. The work is answering questions submitted by law students to our firm, which helps them prepare for the for the NY bar exam at the end of the month.

I'll provide you with the materials you need to answer the questions. The work is done from home, pays in USD.

If you are interested, please send an email with your resume / CV to my personal email address - [email protected]

I will respond back to you from my work address with the information you will need to get started.
What Law students in Argentina take the NY bar. UBA and other AR universities concentrate on a derivation of Napoleonic Law . Which certainly does not prepare you for the NY bar.

Actually, many Argentines take the NY bar exam. They typically finish their law degree at La UBA, and then get a masters of law (LLM) at a US university, which qualifies them for permission to take the NY bar exam. I typically see more Brazilians and Peruvians sitting for the exam, but Argentines do sit for the exam. I have worked with many of them over the last several years, and most do pass the exam, despite the differences in Code law vs. common law legal principles.

My original post is a very short term telecommuting position working with candidates for the NY bar exam; I never implied it was working with only Argentines.

I only wish I had some sway over the current bond default issue....

Back