Short video-documentary about expats living in BA

Margareta r

Registered
Hello Everybody,

My name is Margaret and I am working for a company which is called SafetyWing.

We are going to create a mini-documentary series called NomadCities to be distributed on web and social media.
Our team will be traveling for the next 3 months to nomad hotspots Lisboa, Barcelona, Chiang Mai, Kuala Lumpur, Bali, Seoul, Miami, Mexico City, Buenos Aires and Medellin. We are going to create 12 episodes with 12 different people, capturing the vibe of the city and the person we featured.

We are searching for some expats, so they can show us the city and tell their story. If there is somebody who would like to take part in our project, please contact me.

Thank you,
Margaret

If you're in Buenos Aires, come to pub chat (Thursdays evenings) or even coffee chat (Tuesdays) and there will be a bunch of expats from this forum all in one place.

I have a great expat to work with you in Chiang Mai. PM me for his info if you're interested.
Please be sure to let us know where we can see Nomad Cities.

If you're in Buenos Aires, come to pub chat (Thursdays evenings) or even coffee chat (Tuesdays) and there will be a bunch of expats from this forum all in one place.
Thank you for the advice, but unfortunately, I am not in BA. My colleague will be there around 10-15th of September to shoot the documentary.

If you know any other places(chats, groups) where I can reach expats from BA, please let me know:)
Thank you!

Back