Shortage Of Hygenic Products?

CaitlinBea11

Registered
Hello everyone,

I was hoping you might be able to help me out on this one.

For the past year since I have lived here, I have noticed that some products I regularly buy at the pharmacy (Farmacity) tend to come and go. For example, it used to be basic cotton balls and a particular brand of toner (which are now back), but now I have run into the problem of being unable to locate St Ives exfoliating facewash (any of them), and also the Ponds makeup-removing wipes. I tried looking in other pharmacies nearby, but they don't have them either. When I ask the store clerk what happened, but she didn't have the slightest idea why.

Any suggestions where I can find these things, if not at Farmacity?

Many thanks in advance!

Welcome to life as it is in Buenos Aires. You learn to make do with what you have and stop hoping things will be the way they were back home.

I found some St Ives exfoliator in a Farmacity on Lacroze the other day...but had to look in several branches to find it.
A lot of these products are imported (most of them from Brazil) and it takes a while for them to get through customs...which is why you have to snap them up when you see them. The same goes for Dove products...You often can't find the soaps, etc for a good month and then all the pharmacies are full of them...

Back