Shows - Plays to see. suggestions?

here are shows that I have really liked, depends on spanish level--

TOC TOC-- about a group of obsessive compulsive patients meeting while they are waiting for the doctor who is delayed...well done...hard to get tickets...
chicago--thought it was well done..i also enjoyed the Argentine version of Streetcar Named Desire...i got both at half price tix booth near obelisco
also recommend:
yo amo a mi maestra normal-- great young comedian juan pablo gerretto talking about the challenges of being a teacher...i think the themes are universal...he is a brilliant comic actor...got tix at half price booth near obelisco
I enjoyed UNODOS...about two x-lovers talking about their relationship done in a very inventive way (teatro del abasto)

you can get cheap tix for theatre and movies at half price tix booth near obelisco but also (for lower cost shows) at a place in lavalle 742 near the caravelle coffee shop wth great coffee Horario de atención: Lunes a viernes y feriados de 12 a 22. Sábados de 12 a 23. Domingos de 12 a 21.
i recommend this place in lavalle..they give you a voucher and many times you have to pay an extra fee when you go to the theatre to exchange the voucher but it is clearly worth it...

the half price tix place has tix to more popular and expensive shows such as chicago or toc toc

one more thing: go to the tour of the teatro cervantes on WEDnesdays at about 2pm! if you can go...it is called LA VISITA DE LOS QUIJOTES and done in drama form...it is great! worth it and a great way to see this amazing theatre

i am not sure about dracula..but if you buy tix go to the half price tix place on the day you want to go...dont pay full price!

Back