Single in BA?

single in BA

• I am an expat currently single living in Bs As

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • I am an Argentine currently single living in Bs As

Votes: 26 66.7%
  • I would be interested in attending single's night at a bar

Votes: 8 20.5%
  • I am in a relationship and will kill my significant other if he/she goes to this thing.

Votes: 21 53.8%

• Total voters

Canick

Registered
I have really enjoyed reading all the dating threads on this site. The suggestions and stories of dating in Argentina are hilarious! It seems that being an expat can work to your advantage here, or it can be a lonely road.

Personally I'm new to BA, single and have been dating both expat and local women.

I was curious to see if anyone had organized a "singles night" before?

I'll try and attach a poll to see how many of us are single, and if they would be interested in a night out for a meet and greet. If I'm too technically challenged to do this, then just pretend I never mentioned anything about a poll.

If we get a good turn out, it might be a fun night and something we can do on a regular basis. Then we can fill the next thread on the "insanity of expats dating expats".

Hell, the worst that could happen is we make a few new friends. ;)
nick

ps. any suggestions or comments welcome!

oh, look at me. the poll worked! also you can click on more than one.

good poll!! dating threads are always very popular here and in every other forum hahaha

entertained post... it'd be finally good make friends here, sounds funny

@ DonPiter. let's face it. they're all "complicated".

over 7000 members registered on here! I'm sure we can get more than 13 of us "single people" out for a drink or two? even if it's just to offset the unlucky number.

is my guilt working? can you feel the pressure?

well I hope to convince more of you to brave it.

HELLO AGAIN,

so far we have 18 people interested in attending a "single's night". My idea is to meet up on wednesday night DEC 15th at 9pm. (10 days from now). This will hopefully give us some time to increase the numbers. The location is to be confirmed, but it will be in Palermo. Feel free to bring friends. I will try to reserve an area of a bar where we can mingle, recognize each other and have something to drink or eat.

This is going to be VERY CASUAL. A no pressure evening. It's just an opportunity to meet people who are also single. Even if there is no match there for you that night, there is a good possibility that by getting to know them, you will open up other opportunities to meet a new group of people. Welcome Expats and Argies alike.

So be brave, be bold, and come out Wed Dec 15th at 9pm.

If you are interested, please PM me so I can get a head count. Please also indicate if you are male or female if your name doesn't make it obvious.

see you then,
Nick

Back