Situational awareness / the need of vigilance

Don't overlook that time-tested security device: dogs. They don't have to be fierce, just noisy. Two or three barking dogs will shoo away many burglars - they don't like to attract attention.
There is this breed called dogo argentino...

The blue eyes bit makes some sense, the hairstyle perhaps, but there are plenty of 6´3" 250lb Argentinians walking around, males and females.
Correct. He can get rid of the crewcut. And maybe dress more like a local.

I’ve been here a few weeks now as I moved here for a few months. I definitely noticed much more crime here now. Just today alone I saw police arresting 3 different groups of people.

My first this morning at Cordoba and Serrano there were tons of police arresting 3 guys for attempted robbery. Then I was in Recoleta at Las Heras and Junin and saw many police cars pull up on 2 guys that apparently just stole someone’s phone. I was amazed at how many police officers both in cars and on foot came out of nowhere to get them.

Then just now at Gorriti and Thames another group getting arrested for I’m not sure what.

Great to see the police presence and actually getting these thugs. In living in BA previously for 9 years didn’t see this much crime.

Back