six months a year--

Holy crap! Its totally not the driver's fault there was no warning they were stopped there without any notice! Its very dangerous anywhere in the world and anywhere on the road to get stuck and be by the car let alone try to fix it on a highway on the friggin LEFT lane!! I wonder if his insurance covered the damage, it's not his fault he couldnt see it coming and he was going in the speed he should have...

I have to say it is a warm feeling to realize that I am not the only one that enjoys the ability of the best Germany and Italy produce, as to the left hand driver, it is what is is, my last trip to gualeguaychu, I encountered several camera trucks, military stops but as a professional never drive beyond my skills, always bearing in mind the numerous tragedies that occur.First thing I am doing upon my return is attend the classic car show in San isidro, perhaps I'll see you there.
william

Give me details, i will come. Is it at the Hippodromo? I think a friend is organizing it plus I have a neighbor who might like to go as well, he is in his 80s i think but used to work with Fangio back in the day...

Try to find a month to month flat rental to give you time to know who is the owner you are dealing wth and avoid surprises, that is my advice and welcome to Buenos Aires, many places to see and people to meet, Iam a local
Reina

Back