Sixty days?

Whatever it is, I just hope the death threats part is not true.

No matter how horrible a politician (or any individual) might be, threatening anyone with death just because you don't like what they have to say or do is, in my opinion, a sign of barbarism.

Gringoboy said:
It now appears that this clown is a little more than rattled and is now alleging death threats via the net in a denuncia.
I don't condone death threats in any form, but this is a bit rich coming from someone who treats any civilised disagreement of his point of view with utter contempt.

Ref:
http://www.lanacion.com.ar/1512163-...ictima-de-amenazas-de-muerte-con-tono-mafioso

The guy can wear boxing gloves and threaten to shut the lights off in a meeting while saying "nobody would leave this room" and yet some peeps go to his place to bang their pans and he is suddenly a victim. I don't think the regular Argentine realizes how effed up this is. In some online news sites they even say they will get to the "organizers" in the social networks.

I wonder what they would do if they get another cacerolada like the last one... prosecute everybody? So much for "memoria" and "nunca mas". :rolleyes:

Back