Ski Club

Anybody up for an bc/sc oriented trip to Lenas the first week of aug?

Me and my girlfriend are thinking of going 2nd week of August. One of my argentinian mates is going 27th July and has rented a cabaña of 4. He told me all up (including flights, the accomodation and lift passes for the week) its working out AR$ 4500 per person. Ill find out more details this week and post.

Of course! (what's a bc/sc?) :)
backcounty/sidecountry. sidecountry id weather allows because I'm lazy, if it turns out to be such a dry spell that slack country is all skied out then a bit of real backcountry. Basically if I'm going to shelp my ass out there, I want to ski powder (snowpack permitting of course).

backcounty/sidecountry. sidecountry id weather allows because I'm lazy, if it turns out to be such a dry spell that slack country is all skied out then a bit of real backcountry. Basically if I'm going to shelp my ass out there, I want to ski powder (snowpack permitting of course).

Ah, got it. So I should bring my tele boards? Took my skis in to the shop here to get a sharpen and wax. I was embarrassed. The guys in the shop fawned all over my gear for a good 10 minutes because they had never actually seen NTN bindings. :huh:

Random notes: San Martin de los Andes is fine for cruising and families. It is however getting expensive compared to the barren ice and wind zone Las Lenas. San Martin has a detachable quad. Argentine infrastructure is getting old and dangerous.

Back