Smart Move By Macri

You don't understand it at all.
To be benefitted with that you have to get a salary over 15.000 pesos. This is what you don't understand.
You asserted that with Macri's decrease (from 35.000 to 30.000) 100% if the workers were benefitted? He also increased dramatically salaries? I don't think so..

Let's see. My housemaid gets 5000 for working twice a week. Her bonus is 2500. Is there any difference for her? No.

Only 12% of workers had it a year ago, 21% in March, a lot more in Dezember 2015.
So, your whole explanation is wrong because (with all my respect) you don't understand the topic not even basically.

What Macri announced was an exception for aguinaldo that means the salary plus a 50% more. Macri's exception is 30.000 pesos while the former President exception was 35.000 that is better and it was going to be 47.000 this years. Pleaseexplain me how this is better or good?

However, i understoodvthat your stategy is to deplete the battery of my i-phone.

A smart critic to the former President is that the 15.000 minimum for paying the income tax was too low, however we have to see if the actual President can acchieve to change the minimum of 15.000 without depleting the income of the State.

Back