So We Think Argentina Is A Mess?

vagabundo

Registered
Look at the last country on the list..

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/rankorder/2187rank.html

Populism VS Destructionism.

Being German that list makes perfect sense to me but then again I really do believe genetics are everything.

Schadenfruade?

Really has more to do with a deeply unbalanced single currency , flooding the currency zone with cheap credit to create an artificially inflated market and then making daft agressive noises when the whole sham unravels around you.

Genetics are everything, everywhere.. All that matters in my life are genetics. I spend all my possible time on genetics.

Culture probably has some part to play, but if you look at say #3 Saudi Arabi, its not because of genetics its because of what's underneath their feet. Same with Norway, Kuwait, Iraq, Venezuela, etc.

This is the way it has to be...

The U.S. exports dollars so that countries around the world can buy oil priced in dollars.

you are 100% correct and most ppl will glance over your comment because they do not fully understand what it means to have the world's reserve currency. it means that the US has lived off the backs of slave labor in order to enjoy cheap goods for decades. the US exports its inflation to other central banks who store dollars as their reserves, creating an artifical demand.

the US prints from nothing what every other country in the world needs to compete in order to obtain to buy not only energy but every commodity in the world. and they back it up with an annual military budget of $1 trillion, more money than all other nations on earth combined. try selling your oil in euros or any other non dollar denominated currency and you will be ousted as a leader. just ask sadam husein.

getting back to the cia fact book, this explains why the US has the largest account deficit.

Back