So why did you move to Buenos Aires?

jeff1234 said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by dennisr
To be brutally honest, get as far away from American women as I could get and afford.

Me too, in a way. After 20 years of bachelorhood in the USA, I encountered an an Argentinian Angel. Now, 2 years later, I'm really happy to be moving to BsAs in two weeks.
I jokingly invented a phrase: "ABS".
Meaning: Argentinian Babe Syndrome.
Symptoms: An American Man encounters a beautiful, quality lady from Argentina and succumbs to ABS..

To be bruatally honest, how do you know your "Argentine Angel" hasn't worked as a prostitute?

I met two women in nice places like bookstores and cafes who asked me if I wanted to go on a date with them.

Neither of them asked me for money, but both of them worked in Recoleta "wiskey bars" at night.

ElQueso said:
Yeah, but so what if she has?

Different strokes (and standards) for different folks, heh?

For some, anything goes and there are no nos.

And life is cheesier for others.

steveinbsas said:
To be bruatally honest, how do you know your "Argentine Angel" hasn't worked as a prostitute?

I met two women in nice places like bookstores and cafes who asked me if I wanted to go on a date with them.

Neither of them asked me for money, but both of them worked in Recoleta "wiskey bars" at night.

I just asked her and we had a good laugh... she says that if she had been a prostitute she would have alot more money. Instead she's been a doctor taking care of the sick people in BsAs for the last 20 years.

I haven't checked but it sounds like pros make more than doctors in BsAs.

Back