Someone To Host A Thanksgiving Dinner This Year?

veggie_pab

Registered
Hi there!

I was wondering if anyone is hosting a thanksgiving dinner this year.

I couldn't find any post related to this, and it is really a bit strange to me that nobody posted anything about it being so close to the date. If in fact there is a post, please let me know.

I recall how great it was two or three years ago (I don't remember exactly) when almost 50 of us met for a great potluck thanksgiving dinner! Wow, I just can't forget the table with all of those desserts.......

I know there will be thanksgiving events hosted in many places related to the expat world, but honestly I would enjoy it better at someone's place, in a more "family-like" environment.

I am vegetarian so I will not be into the turkey but definitely into pecan and pumpkin pies :)

I hope something comes up!

I moved only 1.5 months ago, still in temp housing, so can't host....but would love to anticipate if there is an event.... And of course bring something...gobble gobble

Nobody?

Everyone's going to Kansas, Sugar, Casa bar or something like that? :(

Did anyone go to Capt Dave's Thanksgiving dinner a few years back? That was awesome. Where did he ever sail off to?

Allcraz, I was there. Maybe we even talked!

That was THE event! Crawnberry sauce, turkey, different stuffings, pecan and pumpkin pies, a lot of salads, side dishes, and amazing desserts. All together in a real mansion with amazing rooms and views....

I'll be honest. I am a bit disappointed to see almost no replies and a lot of "views". I can't believe everyone is going to stay home eating pizza :p

BA Fútbol Amigos is having a potluck on Sunday. To attend, you have to tell them what you're bringing.
http://fcbafa.com/en/events/2012/bafa-pot-luck-25-11-12/

I just made a post about our small dinner. We have space for a few more. Check it out if you're looking for something to do.
http://baexpats.org/topic/23823-join-our-thanksgiving-dinner/

Back