Sony VAIO laptop for sale

misnowmer

Registered
Sony VAIO VGN-TZ398U ultraportable laptop for sale

I bought a new laptop so I'm selling my old one. This laptop is an ultraportable with an 11 inch screen. It has a 64GB SSD (solid state drive, flash memory) for the operating system/program files and a 320 GB hard drive for data. The processor is 1.33 Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo and because of the SSD it is pretty snappy. The DVD drive is external; it is the, official VAIO drive that came with the laptop. This laptop is extremely lightweight and small. Most people think it is a netbook, but no, it is a full blown laptop; I paid more than 3000 USD for it when it came out (mostly because of the SSD). It has 3 USB ports (yes, three! A lot for a laptop this size.), a built-in SD card reader and a Sony MemoryStick card reader. The operating system is Windows Vista Ultimate, which resides on the recovery partition, but I have the official recovery DVDs as well. For your information I can tell you that I at one point upgraded the laptop to Windows 7 and it worked flawlessly. I have since restored the original Vista configuration to facilitate the sale of the laptop. (I do not have a license to Windows 7 that I am willing to part with.)

The laptop also has a builtin webcam, along with a fingerprint reader which is great because you don't have to type your password to login. Screen resolution is very detailed at 1366 x 768, and battery life is great.

The laptop is in immaculate condition because I always baby my electronics, and no one handles them but me. I have 3 laptop cases (yes, three separate cases) that I am including so you can choose the one that you like. One is a thick leather, one is neoprene and the one I prefer has memory foam. I use the other two cases to thoroughly protect the external DVD drive when traveling, which is why the DVD drive is also still in immaculate condition.

By the way I bought this laptop at a Sony Style store in NYC. Therefore, it has the american keyboard (without the spanish ñ key), which may or may not be a good thing depending on what you're looking for.

Any questions, just ask!

ehhhh , dis laptop , how much it costing eh ?

Back