SOS: need real vanilla

Yes is a good idea though I never did it, reading about cookies I think Iam also going to prepare some I like cooking but I try not to make many because I can`t help eating too much afterwards....

No need to go to Rosario... they have pure vanilla extract at many of the dieteticas and even barrio chino.

I just bought a tiny glass bottle from Lotos in Recoleta , Av. Cordoba 1577, for cheap (i think it was under 5 pesos).

i would check out the BA health food map and go on a search.. remember, some won't be open on saturday and almost all will be closed on sunday *except barrio chino

http://www.organicoopers.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/mapa.htm

Delfina said:
Real Vainilla is "Vainilla en Rama"? I think I saw it in Natural Deli, Laprida between Juncal and Beruti... Tomorrow I can check so that you don´t make the 3 hs ride in vain - and kill me!:D
Just called them today, no natural real vanilla. I am on a quest. Then the issue of chocolate ho,hum...

French jurist said:
Variant : once you take away the tiny seeds from the bean, you can use the remaining "skin" of the bean the same way to give flavour to the sugar (avoiding to waste it)

:DFJ you`re playing with us..no food posts or photos since the srumcious foie gras delicacies...any chance of a decent panacotta with all of this Vanilla bean talk?

fifs2 said:
:DFJ you`re playing with us..no food posts or photos since the srumcious foie gras delicacies...any chance of a decent panacotta with all of this Vanilla bean talk?

Fine, fine, I'll post some tomato pics tomorrow (miummy) :D
Vos désirs sont des ordres !

French jurist said:
Fine, fine, I'll post some tomato pics tomorrow (miummy) :D
Vos désirs sont des ordres !

Dans mes rêves, je dispose des pouvoirs de commandement mon petit chou

Back