Sound of Freedom

After two and a half years in ISIS captivity, Imad and his Yazidi family were released. They took shelter in a displaced persons' camp in northern Iraq. But their suffering was far from over. Not yet five, Imad has spent over half his life enduring terror and abuse. His behavior is aggressive and he can only speak Arabic, while his family speaks Kurmanji Kurdish. This poignant film accompanies the little boy on his hard road to recovery and illustrates in painful detail the lasting effects of systematic torture. The family’s experience is shared by thousands of Yazidis.

yes......there is a problem....however.....this is self serving propaganda that does more harm than good in that it obfuscates the real issues .......also consider the source ...... Q'Anon...... come on, give me a break

There is a difference between boys being sexually abused in church schools by priests and the recruitment of young girls for modeling when they are actually sold as sexual slaves to perverts.

Has a movie been made about priests abusing young boys? Probably not. Although grown men have told their stories about abuse.

Sound of Freedom concentrates on the $150 billion global market for young girls. Jeffrey Epstein's business on steroids. And his private videos and client list were destroyed to protect the guilty from prosecution.
Yes SPOTLIGHT is an Academy Award winning film about how the Boston Globe broke the story about a predaor priest.

obviously all that is included. I am way to the left of "liberal".
And the guys who made this film are extreme right, evangelical christians, Q-Anon, Ted Cruz supporters, Trump fans and Putin supporters, believers that Abraham Lincoln was a mormon, and the main dude, Ballard, had to quit his the organization he founded due to sexual predator accusations by his own employees.
Defending that cracks me up.
Abraham Lincoln was a Mormon? Huh?

How do you know there is more abuse among Catholics than among Protestants or those who belong to non-Christian faiths, especially those in countries where there is no transparecy, little or no freedom of the press and absolutely no way of determining the degree of sexual corruption?

It's not cartels in the jungle that are kidnapping individual kids for perverts, it's organizations like the Catholic Church, Boy Scouts,
"Trouble Teen Bootcamps", cops, etc. that are often teeming with pedophiles,
That scene in Sound Of Freedom where Tim Ballard pretends to be a sexual predator to gain a suspect’s trust struck me as a bit creepy. Now I know why:

“Tim Ballard’s exit from Operation Underground Railroad earlier this year followed an investigation into claims of sexual misconduct involving seven women, according to sources with direct knowledge of the organization.
Sources familiar with the situation said that the self-styled anti-slavery activist, who appears to be preparing for a Senate run, invited women to act as his “wife” on undercover overseas missions ostensibly aimed at rescuing victims of sex trafficking. He would then allegedly coerce those women into sharing a bed or showering together, claiming that it was necessary to fool traffickers. Ballard, who was played by Jim Caviezel in the hit film Sound of Freedom, is said to have sent at least one woman a photo of himself in his underwear, festooned with fake tattoos, and to have asked another “how far she was willing to go,” in the words of a source, to save children. These sources requested anonymity because they fear retaliation.”

Back