South Africa to Argentina

Savvas Augusti

Registered
Hello all, my wife and i are not opptimistic about our future in South Africa and we would like to contact some south Africans living in Argentina to learn more about what we might need to know like looking for a home in the right area, and so on .

regards

savvas

I'll have my friends take a look at this page.

cheers

Savvas Augusti said:
Hello all, my wife and i are not opptimistic about our future in South Africa and we would like to contact some south Africans living in Argentina to learn more about what we might need to know like looking for a home in the right area, and so on .

regards

savvas

Hi,

My name is William and I have been living in Argentina for the past 8 months, after visiting and researching for 2 years. I spent most of my life in Joburg and Cape Town; and like your selves did not feel to comfortable with SA Future.

I bought a small holding near a town called San rafael in Mendoza province, and there are about 300 expat families in and around the area.

Cost of living is less than SA and crime is negliable; though one must use comman sense. This area is like a small country town of the 60's but the Capital Mendoza is a vibrant modern city.
If I can be of help, just ask

Regards,
William

Hi William

My wife and i are having that same, nagging feeling! Argentina seems like a great place to us. What advice can you offer us, in general and may I ask what you do for a living?
Richard

Plz dont laugh at me, I feel so happy that Argentina seems like a promising land to you out there in the world
This is a great country, despite some problems that I assume every country has.
As an Agentinian, let me tell you: You've made my day.
In any way I might help, plz do count on me :)

Back