Spain Nationality two year possible for me?

National means race. Specially in Spain where the citizenship system is based on race, languaje and culture.

Please help me understand correctly what you wrote.
First you wrote that nationality means race. Then you wrote that in Spain, citizenship is based on care.

I understand that citizenship and nationality are not always the same, and I also understand that citizenship can be linked to race (at certain point in history, in the US, for example, the whites were considered citizens and others were not citizens).

Now, back to your post about citizenship of Spain being based on race.

Which "race' is eligible or not eligible for Spanish citizenship by birth or naturalization?

Thanks for helping me understand.

Nationality is acquired in different ways in every country, in Argentina, you need to be born in Argentina.

No.
In Argentina there is only citizenship.
You are confusing ius soli with ius sanguinis.

Please help me understand correctly what you wrote.
First you wrote that nationality means race. Then you wrote that in Spain, citizenship is based on care.

I understand that citizenship and nationality are not always the same, and I also understand that citizenship can be linked to race (at certain point in history, in the US, for example, the whites were considered citizens and others were not citizens).

Now, back to your post about citizenship of Spain being based on race.

Which "race' is eligible or not eligible for Spanish citizenship by birth or naturalization?

Thanks for helping me understand.

In the US there was a second class citizenship without political rights but both were citizenship. There was also a stadual citizenship copied with no meaning or reason from the feudal monarchies that made a legal mess.

The list of races acepted are at the Spaniard civil code but languaje and culture works to fix racial defriciencies in this kind of germanic monarchy citizenship system while at the germanic French [Revolution] democratic one, the link is juridic/political but not racial (this is the AR system).

Asians are, in principle, excluded but there you need to read the precedents (I have but I do not have the time for reading them neither a reason for). Consult a lawyer specilized on that.

Last edited:
There are few Koreans in Argentina.
The AR race defined by local nazism is a blend of native, Italian, French and Spaniard.
There are plenty of Koreans in Argentina. Many of the Chinos I have been to are owned and operated by Koreans, not Chinese.

Back